Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3 days post first MTX treatment...

Thank you to those who have checked in on me to see how I am feeling, I really do appreciate your sincere concern and care! :)   As of today, I can say - I feel no better!  I have had some waves of nausea, and it seems that by early evening, I am having more difficulty walking, and the use of my hands is painful.  I know it's early, and we will have to wait it out some time - but anxiously awaiting to feel some relief! 

I have spent a good deal of time on the web, looking for any information that I can print out for Steve, and the kids to read, to understand better what is going on with me. More so, I need them to realize that I am in no way exaggerating my pain, tiredness, etc.  I know it must be extremely hard for them to all understand that I am feeling this way, when most days I just push through and get the things done that need to be done, but the last couple days, I have given in, and rested as needed. I really can't go on sometimes.  So taking care of me is the priority! 

On another note, I have an appointment for my 6 month follow up regarding the tumor in my breast.   I will have an ultra sound and see the surgeon, to find out if there has been any growth, and we will figure out what the next step is!  Never a dull moment!

Will check in tomorrow, when I know more!
Until then, be well!
mb
xo

2 comments:

  1. xoxo mb, it will get better soon. take good care of yourself. -fern

    ReplyDelete