Friday, September 13, 2013

Got a gripe!

I just want to say, if you answer the phones for someone, and you are the person responsible for taking a message - do your fucking Job!  If you work for a dr (my fucking dr!!!), a lawyer, anyone - you are the person who is representing that company at the time you answer that phone!   I am SO sick and tired of calling people, to find out that my messages are not delivered, or not reciprocated correctly!  Don't be the reason that I give up hope on this dr that I really do like so dearly!  And do not seem surprised when I say to you, "You are the person I spoke to, why haven't I been called back!"  Because what I really want to say is "seriously, do your fucking job - you suck, suck suck!!"   I am so surprised when I relay to my dr that I have called multiple times, to not receive a call back - and they are like "well that doesn't usually happen" - because their STAFF SUCKS - it has happened to me 3 times!!!  One time So again, if you are that person, you chose to do that job, you are representing a business - DO YOUR DAMN JOB RIGHT!!!

rant over!
mb

No comments:

Post a Comment